Why My new form starts with exists data?
Question

I created a book App by my own.

It is so strange that when I clicked add new entry, entry screen starts with exist data like below.

It should be like below, blank screen.

But when I clicked add new screen button, it shows exist data like below.

Is there anything wrong with my logic?

I attached OML, anyone could help me please?

SmartShoki.oml

Hi Runsu,

Hope you are doing well..

It seems you are applying current list value from "GetApplyForms" to the form.. That's why the page is loaded with previous data..

Just apply below filter to fetch empty data as mentioned below screenshot

Output..

Attached OML FYR. Good luck!!

Thanks, Aadhavan S

SmartShokiv1.oml

Yes! It works! It seems that I am still having problems with form widget. Thanks a lot

Hi Runsu, 

The 'GetApplyForm' screen shows data because the 'GetApplyForm' aggregate is returning some data which is getting filled in all the fields of the form. In order to avoid this, you can add a filter to the 'GetApplyForm' aggregate as shown below,

This filter will ensure that the aggregate always returns an empty record and your form's widgets will also be empty.

Thanks a lot it works! by the way could you please tell me where to drag integertoidentifies(0)?

Hi Runsu,

You can simply type 'NullIdentifier()' or 'IntegerToIdentifier(0). Hope the attachment helps.

SmartShoki.oml

Hi Runsu,

Hope you are doing well..

It seems you are applying current list value from "GetApplyForms" to the form.. That's why the page is loaded with previous data..

Just apply below filter to fetch empty data as mentioned below screenshot

Output..

Attached OML FYR. Good luck!!

Thanks, Aadhavan S

SmartShokiv1.oml

Yes! It works! It seems that I am still having problems with form widget. Thanks a lot

Hi Runsu, 

The 'GetApplyForm' screen shows data because the 'GetApplyForm' aggregate is returning some data which is getting filled in all the fields of the form. In order to avoid this, you can add a filter to the 'GetApplyForm' aggregate as shown below,

This filter will ensure that the aggregate always returns an empty record and your form's widgets will also be empty.

Thanks a lot it works! by the way could you please tell me where to drag integertoidentifies(0)?

Hi Runsu,

You can simply type 'NullIdentifier()' or 'IntegerToIdentifier(0). Hope the attachment helps.

SmartShoki.oml

Hi @runsu zhang,

In  my perspective, you have to add filter in your aggregate like this

Here applyformId is input parameter taken for your screen/block. Then you can filter that aggregate using above filter.

And on this screen call you have to pass Id(like for new form NullIdentifier() & also you can edit your existing records by assign this screen link to that record and pass current "ApplyFormId" with link from table or list widget).

In this scenario if you need to add new record then form fields are set to empty and when you edit existing record values will be shown from your db(record will be filter on input ID).

Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.