[OutSystems UI Style Guide Preview] Please update the component with the latest OutSystems UI and Sample Data
outsystems-ui-reactive-style-guide-preview
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.14 (Build 48586)

Please update the forge component with the latest OutSystems UI and OutSystems Sample Data.

When I attempt to install it, the dependencies show errors as per the following image.

When I force install it works, however, it would be good if it was able to be installed without forcing.

I suspect that since version 2.0 of OS sample data, released in 21st Dec 21, it now does not work at all - this is when module DEPRECATED_OutSystemsSampleData  was deleted (which I think includes the sample_product table).

My understanding is that we would use this component to be able to apply our own custom themes to it - so we could check that the OS UI components all looked OK with those custom themes? If so, and given that it is a OS supported component, it would be good to know when it was being upgraded?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.