Windows Integrated Authentication

Windows Integrated Authentication

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to use the WIA - WIndows Integrated Authentication - in my aplication. I've already seen all the posts about this subject, but none of them helped me.
On my login page, I put the True the "Integrated Authentication", and on preparation action I added the "IntegratedSecutityGetDetails" action.

Despite all this things that I've done, the IE keeps ask me for the credentials. 
My goal is login automatically in my application with windows credentials.

Can anyone help me, please.

Best Regards,

Nelson Pinto
Hi Nelson,

Have you set up the Enterprise Manager user to use Integrated Authentication? Watch this how to video - it covers LDAP, but also shows you where you configure Windows Integrated Authentication.

Since you said you read all the posts about this subject, maybe this could help :)

If not, do let us know more about it.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo.

I've seen the video too. In the server where my application is published, also exist others applications. So, I only want windows authentication on my application (Through LDAP credentials).

It is possible do this by other way?

Best Regards,

Nelson

Hi Nelson,

your application users are the same of the other outsystems insttaled applications on the same server? 

Cheers, 
RNA
Hi Ricardo,

Part of the users that are on the server, only are to be used on my application.
So, half of the user are to be used in others OutSystems applications installed on the server, and the other half are to my application.

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Nelson
Hi,

In that scenario, you can use Enterprisemanager, due to the fact that you can define by user what is the type of authentication you want to use.

Cheers, 
RNA
Thanks for the help. I will see if it's really necessary do that in my case.

Best Regards,

Nelson
Hi Nelson

If you are asked for credentials in IE, then either:
  • Your Windows credentials are not being accepted by the server;
  • Your IE is configured not to send them automatically.
Recent versions of IE will have "automatic sending" disabled. You can enable it under Tools --> Options:

Please let us know how it goes.
Cheers,

APN
Hi,

I think that the first point is what is happening, because i put on the option to configure IE to send credentials automatically.

Thanks for the help,

Best Regards,

Nelson