How to Execute SQL Server Stored Prosedure
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.15 (Build 48647)

Dear All,

I have followed how to execute a stored procedure, but when I try in service studio by calling my stored procedure and I try to run, an error message appears like this

/* %LogicalDatabase%=GetLogicalDatabase({prj}) */
EXEC dbo.STORED_PROSEDURE_NAME

Thanks,

Kane

Hi Kane,

you have to use brackets: EXEC [dbo].[STORED_PROSEDURE_NAME]

check this topic for more details:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14867/how-to-execute-stored-procedures/

Regards

Hi Jose,

I've done that way to the end, and I've added brackets.

and I've changed

/* %LogicalDatabase%=GetLogicalDatabase({prj}) */

to

/* %LogicalDatabase%=GetLogicalDatabase({TABLE_NAME}) */

but still get same error

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kane,

You can only execute store procedures if you are working on an on-premises infrastructure where you can adjust security settings to do so.

Take a look at this step-by-step guide, with screenshots, on how to execute store procedures using OutSystems.

Kind Regards,
João

Hi Joao,

Yap, I've done all the steps, including the security step, but service studio still can't find my stored procedure

Thanks,

Kane

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kane,

From your message, the stored procedure cannot be found, so I'd check for typos and would make sure that the OSRUNTIME is given proper access to execute stored procedures (step #2 on the guide).

My suggestion would be to retrace back each single step to make sure you haven't miss anything.

On top of that, you can also check the How To Execute Store Procedures forge component, based on the same article I shared.

Kind Regards,
João

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.