[CertificateUtils] Why can't I register for the Expert Traditional Web Developer exam?
Forge component by Stefano Valente
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
Platform Version

Hi

I have passed the Professional Traditional Web Developer exam, but when I want to register for the Expert Traditional Web Developer exam, why does it show that my Professional Traditional Web Developer exam has not been taken yet?

Waiting for your Reply

Thanks

You posted this under my (very nice and helpful) CertificateUtils Forge component, but that has nothing to do with Outsystems Certificates and exams.

To answer your question:

The messsage "Requirements not met" must be a bit off as i can see you did pass that exam. But to be able to do the expert you gave to have that certificate for at least 1 year. Perhaps that is the reaosn you can't register for Expert?

Hi Yitong,

From your profile achievements I could see that you got your Associate Web Developer certificate on Sep'2020. You can take professional Certification after 6 months only. That is, after March'2021. There should be a 6 months gap. You got professional certified in July'2021. Now you can take up Expert certification after 1 year only. That is, after July'2022. Hope you now know why you are not eligible.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.