Increase Connection Pool size
Question

Hi!

I'm not finding documentation around this and it's been a while since the last time I needed to increase the connection pool size.

Because there's also no way to monitor this pool i'm reaching out to the community to make sure I'm doing this in the right way.

To increase the connection pool size (default is 100) to 150 it's just typing "Max Pool Size = 150" in the text box (or both we want)?

´Thanks!

Thanks.

Here's also the correct print screen for others with the same question:

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Francisco,

Hope you’re doing well :)

Allow me to point you to the documentation. I agree the configuration part is missing.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Connection_pools_in_the_OutSystems_platform

It depends whether you want to increase the database connection pool size of Runtime Applications only or also for OutSystems Services.

If it is needed for Runtime Applications only, then configuring the first field with Max Pool Size = 150 will suffice.

But if you want to configure the same database connection pool size for say Timers or BPT (which would involve the Scheduler Service), then you would need to configure the second field for OutSystems Services as well with the same value.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Long time no see man!

I understand everything, my question is really only about sintax :)

Was just confirming that is really "Max Pool Size = 150" event with spaces.

Cheers!

mvp_badge
MVP

Yeah man it has been a while!

The syntax should indeed be:

Max Pool Size=150;

Cheers!

Thanks.

Here's also the correct print screen for others with the same question:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.