Filtering Tables

It seems that my filter works, but only in the IDE, when i load the web page it doesnt have any filter:

Sistema2.oml

Solution

The joins are necessary and must involve the primary key - foreign key relationship between entities.

The Filters are a choice. For e.g. the filter for current logged in user (GetUserId()) is only needed if that's your requirement. 

oml attached.

Sistema2v2.oml

Hello @Cauê Farias Berti 

1. You are missing a join in the aggregate

You would need the following join:

2. Instead of the following Filter criteria:

You could change it something like this or whatever you choose the aggregate to be filtered on:

3. I have attached the oml with the above changes.

Hope that solves it,

Regards,

AJ

Sistema2.oml

DAMN, much thanks. Although, the user "aline", does not show its row. It has 1 row only.

by replacing the "User.Id" in the join and putting "GetUserId()", it doesnt change the aline's table, although, it adds more rows in the 'mana' user, as i can see, they came from other users (???)

I think the problem is that it is maybe not loading the user aline, bc look, by using this setup:i could make this:im a total noob on outsystems (as anyone can see), but i guess that it is something wrong with the user info or something alike

Hi @Cauê Farias Berti,

Just FYI, when we upload / share an oml in the forum, all the data in the Entity is removed by design. So for this reason, I am unable to see any of your data. So I created my own data and tested my recommendations in the previous post.

GetUserId() is the logged in user's id. So if you are logging in as John, you should only see data related to John per my recommendation. I used GetUserId as an example.

When you use the filter that you had i.e. 

then, you will see data related to ALL valid users in the System User entity.

In this case you will only see the top 50 records (assuming you have more than 50 records to display) because of the following default setting on the Aggregate. Is this why you are not seeing some of the data? Please verify.

Hope this helps.

Well, It seems that the error for some reason, only applies to the aline user, i created several new users and their table worked just fine. I will send my page to other students so they can test the elements of it, if something doesnt go right, i'll be back. Until there, i much apreciate the attention for my question, THANKS :D!!!

If Aline is the only user not showing up, you may want to check if the user is Inactive. Since you have a filter to only display records for Active users.

After more work, i get into almos the same problem: Im having troubles in joining two tables, but i rly dont know whats going wrong in here. I just use Table1.Table2Id = Table2.Id and it just doesnt work. Here, i try joining AgendamentoConsulta with Doenca, but testing it never gives a results    

Sistema2.oml

Solution

The joins are necessary and must involve the primary key - foreign key relationship between entities.

The Filters are a choice. For e.g. the filter for current logged in user (GetUserId()) is only needed if that's your requirement. 

oml attached.

Sistema2v2.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.