Change default colors of charts
Application Type
Reactive

Hello,

I just want to change the default color reference that is used on envery chart.

For example, I have 3 charts on a web page and I want one to use green, another blue and another yellow.

To be more clear I need 3 dount charts one with green colors (every record is going to have a different green color), one with blue color ((every record is going to have a different blue color) and one yellow (every record is going to have a different yellor color).

In the forum I have seen how to define a color for every record, but that is not what I need. I just need to define the defualt color of the chart and the system is going make the rest (In fact is what is doing now but i do not know how to send the variable oh the rerefence color).

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Hello Salvador,

I hope you are doing well.

Please check with the below link and also you can find sample OML there for your reference.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/12548/chart-colors/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

Hell,

thanks for your answer but I think that is not the solution to my problem.

I understant that this link show you how to define the color of every element.

What I want is just to change the default color that the system is usgin to generate the graphs.

For example, in my enviroment is using blue and when i make i graph it usues diffent gradiations of blue.

Thanks

@Salvador Duran could you share your oml?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.