Trigger refresh aggregate of block when tabsonchangetabs from parent [Navigation/Tab]
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, 

How can you trigger the block to refresh their aggregate when you change tab? I am using Navigation/tabs on reactive web and I have only managed to create the action. Thank you.

Sorry, but I noticed I was missing an event to update. I send you the latest version of the OML. Hope this helps.

TabsOnChage.oml

Hello, 

I placed the tabs component inside a webblock and when clicking on the tab it sent an event to the mother screen that would change the ActiveTab, in the Webblock's OnParametersChange it refreshed the aggregates.

Or

Make a switch that depending on the ActiveTabId you receive, refresh the aggregate you need. And put the aggregates as OnlyOnDemand.

Regards, 

Jorge Rodrigues

Hello, sorry can you please ellaborate it more? My navigation tabs is on the parent screen. I also thought of making your option 2 but how can I refresh the aggregate I need if my parent screen can't find any aggregate of different blocks?

Oh yeah, I get that thanks. But how about in the situation like this?

The table I need to refresh when I switch tabs is in the contactus block and the navigation tabs and the event is in the parent screen(GeneralInformation). How do I call on the block to refresh its content in the tabsontabchange? 

Here is an example OML. Hope this helps

TabsOnChage.oml

I leave an OML update after you tell me you have the table inside a webblock. The Webblock that is by default when starting the page has to be with Fetch a At Start, all the others are as OnlyOnDemand. Try it now and I think that's what you want.

TabsOnChage.oml

Sorry, but I noticed I was missing an event to update. I send you the latest version of the OML. Hope this helps.

TabsOnChage.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.