Enables only specific dates in datepicker

I am using reactive web application datepicker widget and i need to show only specific dates enabled and other dates should be in disable format.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ranjeet,

Not exactly what you are looking for but you have several properties to steer which dates are available:

• MinDate/MaxDate
  • DisabledDayList
  • DisabledWeekDays

Kind regads,

Daniel

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11_x_platform/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Mobile_and_Reactive_Patterns/Interaction/Date_Picker/How_to_use_the_Date_Picker_UI_Pattern

I have EventList and now i need to disable all calendar dates expect eventlist dates

Hello Ranjeet,

In case you are looking to disable dates older than, or future dates bigger than a specific date you can do it by specifying the MinDate or MaxDate parameters of the DatePicker widget from OutSystemsUI.

Regards,

Bogdan

I have EventList and now i need to disable all calendar dates expect eventlist dates

Hi,

You can prefer to the document that Daniel has shared above to know more about date picker and how to use it.

As your requirement, I think the list of date to disable is too big. 

My workaround suggestion is that you can use the EventList (as you want to enable) to highlight the "enable" dates (but you are not actually disable any date at all). Then you can use OnSelect Event to check and return NullDate().

Hope this helps,

Khuong

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.