[Application Framework] How to configure Application Framework
application-framework
Reactive icon
Forge component by Justin James
Application Type
Traditional Web, Mobile, Reactive, Service

Hi J.Ja

I just installed Application Framework on our SAAS OutSystems development environment, but when I click on Open in Browser I get 'This module does not contain a default entry'.

What am I doing wrong?

How to configure Application Framework?

Do you also have documentation about this Forge module?

mvp_badge
MVP

The core component does not have any screens in it, it isn't made to be opened. You need to download/install the demo to get the base screens. The recommendation is to always clone the modules in the demo, update them to point to the new, clone versions, and then modify them as-needed for a project. There is additional documentation, but it is for our internal use only. I would be happy to have a private conversation about how we can help you with your project, though.

J.Ja

Hey Justin, first of all, congrats on creating this amazing component! 

To be honest I was creating my own templates, but honestly, your framework is so much more comprehensive and professional I might just use it instead :)

I am a bit of a noob in Outsystems and I couldn't find how to install the Demo. I downloaded it, however the OSP file doesn't seem to be recognized by Service Studio. What am I missing?

I am using Service Studio 11.50 for MacOS - would that be the issue?

Thanks

Alex

Never mind, Justin, I was able to figure it out.

I uploaded the Solution in Service Center 

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Glad you figured it out, and happy you like the component!

J.Ja

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.