html issues

Hi all, Im attemptine to clean up my html. Currently, the heading portion of the code to my homepage looks like:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "">
<html xmlns="" >
 1011 South Elmwood Oak park 60304
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript" /><meta http-equiv="Content-Style-Type" content="text/css" />
    <link href="/RichWidgets/Blocks/RichWidgets/Private/jQueryUI.css?7" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link href="/Realestate/Blocks/Realestate/Login/LoginInfo.css?23" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link href="/RichWidgets/Blocks/RichWidgets/RichWidgets/Feedback_Message.css?7" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link href="/Realestate/Blocks/Realestate/Common/Header.css?23" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link href="/Realestate/web.css?23" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <script src="/Realestate/_osjs.js?5_1_1_18" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/_OSGlobalJS.js?23" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/Private/jQueryBgiframe.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/Private/jQueryCookie.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/Private/jQueryCurvycorners.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/Private/jQueryDropshadow.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/Private/jQueryUI.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/RichWidgets/Popup_Editor.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/RichWidgets/Scripts_Header.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/RichWidgets/Container_Round.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/RichWidgets/RichWidgets/Feedback_Message.en.js?7" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Blocks/GoogleMaps/GoogleMaps/GoogleMap.js?12" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>
    <script src="/Realestate/Home.js?23" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>

<meta name="Title" content="1011-South-Elmwood-Oak+Park-IL" scheme=""/><meta name="Value" content="Chicago Oasis Real Estate Advisors 1011-South-Elmwood-Oak+Park-IL Call 312.451.8894 for a showing." scheme=""/></head>

Notice the unnecessary tabs in the title. I'd like to remove those. I'd  also like to make sure that each metatag start at the very left of the page to make certain they are accurately read by google and yahoo. Can anyone give me an insight into how this is done? I used the "Metatags" extension to creat the title and description.

Hi Julius,

Sorry for the late reply. As you noticed, we had tons of fun last Thursday and Friday, during NextStep, and sadly the forums were a bit less active than the usual. I hope the announcements were worth it for you :)

The only way I'd see you doing such a thing would be through some sort of post-processing, but I doubt that's what you're looking for.

Is the current format not readable by Yahoo and Google? What do you mean by that? I'm almost sure that all the public pages in our forums are read by Google, as well as the ones in our website. They are all generated using Agile Platform applications. 

Could you elaborate a bit, so that we can better understand what's the problem you're experiencing, and what you are trying to achieve?

Paulo Tavares
Hi there,

Actually I tried to edit my metadata in outsystems generated pages and I found a little bit of a dead end for normal websites purposes. Something like adding information to the metadata for social networks, bots, and so one, to read it's a little bit dificult to make it static content on the page.

I tried to add tags with the same Metatags extension but content like description or google meta-tags are not found by facebook or google bots.

By the way, I'd like this oportunity to ask if there is any way to manipulate these kind of tags in a static way, instead of adding more script to undo de generated code. There is such way of work header tags?

By my experience I've found no solution, although it was never required in any project I've been, just curiosity and self-investigation.

José Queirós