Final page of table pagination only shows 1 record

I am building a traditional web app and had Service Studio generate a paginated table for me (using list navigation).

While the basics function as expected (depending on the number of records, navigation buttons appear and I can go the next set of records in the table), on the final page of the pagination I always get only 1 record. I have set the line count of the table to '10'. Some examples of behavior:

• When there are less than 10 records, all these records are shown and the navigation buttons disappear (as expected)
  • If there are more than 10 records, only the first 10 records are shown and the navigation buttons appear (as expected). However, if I move to the last page (e.g. when there are 24 records and I go to page 3), I only see 1 record (in the example of 24 records, I would have expected to see 4 records).

Any ideas what I might be overlooking here?

Solution

Of course, just after posting the question, I think I found the issue. The generated pagination was based on a slightly different data aggregate. Updating the 'refresh data' block to make sure I am getting the right dataset in the refresh table screen action solved my issue...

Hello,

Indeed it is a peculiar behavior the one you've described.

Is it possible for you to upload an eSpace (.OML file) with the list that has that particular scenario?

Best regards,

Ricardo

Solution

Of course, just after posting the question, I think I found the issue. The generated pagination was based on a slightly different data aggregate. Updating the 'refresh data' block to make sure I am getting the right dataset in the refresh table screen action solved my issue...

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.