Red border
Question

Hello everyone! Can you help me? I dont understed why my input row have red border. Where i can change this properties?

pic1.PNG

i was able to fix it. I had refresh in server action and my form all time reveal

Hey Vasiliy,

It seems your inputs are mandatory (you can also tell by the red asterisk *). The validations occur on the client side if you press a button with client (or client&server) validations. If you want to overcome it (although not highly suggested) you can inspect the Mandatory class of that input and overwrite the CSS rule that applies the red border.

Regards,

Bogdan

Hi, this inputs are mandatory, and validations occur on server. In first time my fields have red border. I want in first time when i go my modal page i have black border, but if i fill in nonvalid parametr, my fields have red border.I dont know how i create fields with black border initially. In pic1 they have red border but I did not enter data

pic2.PNG

Could you attach an OML file with your problem?

i was able to fix it. I had refresh in server action and my form all time reveal

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.