Reactive

I am receiving the following error:

UNABLE TO PROCESS REQUEST

Error processing SAML response

And the following error appears in the service center log:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: certificate

Solution

Re-uploaded the certificate and resolved the issue.

• Certificate: The X.509 public certificate issued by your identity provider. Used to check the signature of SAML messages from the IdPServer.

It seems like your certificate can't be found.

Solution

Re-uploaded the certificate and resolved the issue.

Just in case if you run into a similar issue and the re-uploading doesn't work, I solve this in some other ways. 

Upon importing the IdP xml, you will likely notice a behaviour that, in the certificate column, despite the name and expiry date is showing correctly, once clicked on the certificate to download the file and when opened, it shows empty context. I tried reuploading but it doesn't work for me. I further looked into Config_FileBinary entity, and I am able to notice that there are 2 records, one having context one didn't. Checking in the 1-1 relationship it has with Config_File, the one with context is likely the Keystore while the empty one (0 byte) is the certificate. With multiple upload certificate attempt it still isn't changing the value, so I managed to create another action that force the upload. The error is then gone. Hopefully this helps if you are running into similar issue!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.