What is Outsystem pre sales certification.?
  • what is outsystem pre sales certification?
  • what are the benefits of having presale certificate.?
  • what are the process and how to apply?
  • what are the major topics covered?
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Aneesh,

This certification is useful if you are or are part of a team responsible for pre sales traject of a company selling projects where software will be delivered using OutSystems.

The benifits are that you are trained and skilled to know how to do presales the best way to maximize the change of closing the deal with a potential customer.

How to apply and what the process i,s is documented on in the OutSystems partner area. As the name  implies the partner area is only accessible for employees of OutSystems partners.

Basically you first need to pass the Sales Certification and the Associate Developer Certification and then you can do start the pre-salea certification.

In the free online training for this certification you will learn about

-Evaluation Guide

-Demo Enablement

-Tech Deep Dive

-POC Enablement 

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hello, the "Associate Developer Certification" means need to pass one of the

Associate Reactive Developer 

And

Associate Traditional Web Developer. 

Am I right? Thx

My Associate Reactive Developer is fail so can I still try to pass Associate Traditional Web Developer to get presale Certification? 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Ming-yeh, you are asking a different question that the original poster, in a discussion older that a year. Please create a new question and remove your reply here.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.