How to display name of excel file in the dropdown, and show its data in the table ?
Application Type
Traditional Web

I want to display the name of the excel files which are uploaded in the application in the dropdown. And when any of the excel files are selected in the dropdown it should display its data in the table below.

Practice_.oml

Hi again,

Just add here the idea is that:

1. When upload excel: Create ExcelFiles  (store excel file info into DB).

2. Assign newly Created excel file as FK for List of Customer that parse from the excel file.

Added filter into your GetCustomer, now it's filtered by SelectedExcelFileId. I added commented code for if no select excel file can show all customers.

Then on Combo Box change => refresh the getCustomer list

Regards,

Khuong

To get the excel files in the dropdown is easy: you have a table with the files.

But where is your excel content?

Hi Wahaj,

I just updated your .oml file, please take a look.

Please note that I have no time to test so if any issue please let me know.

Regards,

Khuong

Practice_.oml

Hi again,

Just add here the idea is that:

1. When upload excel: Create ExcelFiles  (store excel file info into DB).

2. Assign newly Created excel file as FK for List of Customer that parse from the excel file.

Added filter into your GetCustomer, now it's filtered by SelectedExcelFileId. I added commented code for if no select excel file can show all customers.

Then on Combo Box change => refresh the getCustomer list

Regards,

Khuong

Hi
Khuong Truong,

I am still not able to populate the table below after clicking on the excel file in the dropdown.
Can you please have a look!

Thank you.

Hi Wahaj,

Ahh, I forgot this is a Traditional web app, please refresh table widget or table wrapper container for get it refreshed after refresh the aggregate.

Please take a look at this updated .oml file.

Regards,

Khuong

Practice_.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.