it is possible to distribute an application?

it is possible to distribute an application?

it is possible to distribute an application? Say I develop an application and want to distribute it to multiple customers, it would be possible?
Well First of all Hello, and about your question when you install a Solution you need a server and lets say a Clean DB ( no other data besides the sample or something ) and as a solution(web app) you can install in every client you want , just a 1 server for each solution lets say that you can make it more then 1 client in the same server but its not the standart and will be a performance issue.
@Eneias
"it is possible to distribute an application? Say I develop an application and want to distribute it to multiple customers, it would be possible?"

If im not mistake you want to have your customers install your application solution on their servers, is this correct?

In this case, the short answer is Yes, you are able to distribute your application solution to your customers.

Have your customers/ install the agile platform, then send the customer the outsystems solution package this will allow them to install/deploy your solution on their agile platform server.

but I would need to deploy agile install platform in my account I only sources on the IIS server the same?
You will need the agile plataform server , other way with just the source you will not have the Outsystems Solution running.
I figured I could get the source code, open the visual
studio and compile in order to run on a common server
IIS, bad as it seems this is not possible,
There is only the server installer OutSystems? So I
could distribute the application is also installing more
OutSystems server.
Well you cant do that because its the Ousystems Plataform that controls the version and other metrics (SU´s).