the environment doesn't support custom tool name on login screen. upgrade the env

the environment doesn't support custom tool name on login screen. upgrade the environment to publish the module. When I double click on this error, it shows an error message in the 'GetUnifiedLoginURL' server action.

Can someone please help to solve this error?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Krishnnambal,

I'm not sure, but it probably has to do with the SEO feature for Reactive Web Apps.

Make sure you upgrade your personal environment to the latest version (11.14.0), which is one of the prerequisites to use the feature.

And also install the latest version of Service Studio (11.13.0 or later is required).

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Now I know it has nothing to do with the SEO feature for Reactive Web Apps. The error is due to a new feature that improves the authentication mechanism that is used in our applications.

I can now confirm the error will go away if you upgrade your environment to platform server version 11.14.0 since it's a requirement to use that new feature.

Can you try to upgrade your personal environment to the latest version Krishnnambal and report back here?

Thanks,

Nordin

We've just hit the same problem, having upgraded our Dev environment to 11.14.0, but our Test environment has not yet been upgraded. Thus we can't publish apps to Test that use the GetUnifiedLoginURL server action from Users.

It appears to be due to the new optional parameter ToolName that has been added to GetUnifiedLoginURL. This is an optional parameter which has no description, so I'm not sure of its purpose?

I think it is poor practice from Outsystems not to flag this up as a Breaking Change in the Release Notes. Sure the problem will go away when we upgrade all of our environments to the same level, but it is common practice to not do this immediately, and to not be able to publish apps in the meantime is a big issue.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.