Soft delete

How can I remove the data using soft delete? (without delete the data in database)

Hello Divya,

Just add one attribute where you fetch database Isdelete and set property true/false want you want to delete set=true else data set as false
In filter set condition not Isdelete

at a run time you need than add Isdelete attribute in entity and using this you can achieve the soft delete
with the help of assign true/false values In the screen you only filter with not Isdelete so you will get the not delete records.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi Dhivya,

On the Entities you need to use the Soft Delete technique, add a boolean attribute named IsDeleted, with a default value of False.

Implement a custom wrapper for the CRUD Delete Action, which receives the Id of the record you want to delete, and perform a simple Update on the record, setting the IsDeleted attribute to True.

From this moment on, please make sure that in the Screens of your Application, you are only showing records filtered with IsDeleted = False.

Let me know If there's any additional help you need.

Best regards,

Paulo Moreira

Hello Divya,

Just add one attribute where you fetch database Isdelete and set property true/false want you want to delete set=true else data set as false
In filter set condition not Isdelete

at a run time you need than add Isdelete attribute in entity and using this you can achieve the soft delete
with the help of assign true/false values In the screen you only filter with not Isdelete so you will get the not delete records.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi Dhivya,

On the Entities you need to use the Soft Delete technique, add a boolean attribute named IsDeleted, with a default value of False.

Implement a custom wrapper for the CRUD Delete Action, which receives the Id of the record you want to delete, and perform a simple Update on the record, setting the IsDeleted attribute to True.

From this moment on, please make sure that in the Screens of your Application, you are only showing records filtered with IsDeleted = False.

Let me know If there's any additional help you need.

Best regards,

Paulo Moreira

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.