Web icon
Forge component by M Yunus
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.14.2 (Build 56067)
Platform Version
11.14.0 (Build 34092)

I'm doing an Elite Bar Management System Project , I Used blocks to show all product lists within a screen and it works well but I couldn't able to make any changes like add or edit existing products within that screen if I add any new product it only got updated in the database alone and it doesn't exist in that screen where I used blocks..

so kindly anyone told your ideas to resolve this problem..

I also attached My oml file below plzz kindly go through it and reply me as quick as possile...

MpEliteBarSystem New One.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

On ProductEdit form:

1. Remove GetProductDetails, and fix the errors that then occur to replace GetProductDetails in expressions with GetProductDetailsById
  2. Remove GetOrders, it is not used
  3. The Save button should not go to Mainflow/ProductsHome screen, instead you need to attach a new Client Action to the Onclick event of the button, and in that use the CreateOrUpdate action from the Product enity to save the new or existing record.

On the ProductList block:

1. Should the Edit Product button not be going to Mainflow/ProductEdit passing the ProductId?

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks for your quick reply and I resolved all issues and it's working perfectly ....

Solution

Hello Muthu,

I have tried to resolve it.

Please try following steps,

Add aggregates get product details,

and  in on initialize action drag this aggregate,

and select action onlnitialize for your block.

and give source to list of product details,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

On ProductEdit form:

1. Remove GetProductDetails, and fix the errors that then occur to replace GetProductDetails in expressions with GetProductDetailsById
  2. Remove GetOrders, it is not used
  3. The Save button should not go to Mainflow/ProductsHome screen, instead you need to attach a new Client Action to the Onclick event of the button, and in that use the CreateOrUpdate action from the Product enity to save the new or existing record.

On the ProductList block:

1. Should the Edit Product button not be going to Mainflow/ProductEdit passing the ProductId?

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks for your quick reply and I resolved all issues and it's working perfectly ....

Solution

Hello Muthu,

I have tried to resolve it.

Please try following steps,

Add aggregates get product details,

and  in on initialize action drag this aggregate,

and select action onlnitialize for your block.

and give source to list of product details,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.