Make Popup Editor

Make Popup Editor

How can I make a popup editor to make a new record from another page. I already have this working for one, but can't getting working from another.
How I have it set up now is they could go to the Pawn List, click on a record, then it will give the details. I have set up a qurey at the bottom to show records that will match the tickets from that enitly and this entity. I want them to be able to click on 'New' at the bottom and it automatticly adds the record. I have uploaded my .oml to give an example. The working one is in Customers, once you click on a customers name. The one I am tring to make work is under Pawn, once you click on a Ticket Number.

Thanks for any help given
Let me try to explain a little more. If you look at my attached sheet, and deploy what I have, you could go into the customers tab and at the bottom click on New Pawn. This would allow you to create a new pawn, as well as fill in the Photo in automatilcly. I am wanting to do the same in another tab, Pawns. Once you click on one, at the bottom they could click on New Payment and it automaticly fills in the ticket in that form.