Deadlock: Two modules depending on each other cannot be published

2 days ago, I opened my outsystems account and I found a message saying that the my modules are down and I need to restart them or they will be perminantly deleted. So, I restarted them.
Afterwards, I am getting the following error message in one module called "Net":

"Old Producer. Producer module 'Authentication' hasn't been prepared for the current OutSystems environment version. The Preparation of Modules may not have finished yet, failed, or it is on hold. Check Service Center for more details or try to publish 'Authentication'."

Similarly, I am getting this in "Authentication" Module:

Old Producer. Producer module 'Net' hasn't been prepared for the current OutSystems environment version. The Preparation of Modules may not have finished yet, failed, or it is on hold. Check Service Center for more details or try to publish 'Net'.

I double checked that the dependencies are refreshed and updated and nothing changed.

Neither of them can be published. How can I solve this?

Hello Mohamed,

Could you try creating a solution with all these modules included? And try publishing the solution, instead of modules independently to see if it solves your problem.

Regards,

Bogdan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.