Pagination - Records does not refresh on some page

We are having some pagination issue in a reactive module. where records does not change when you click on certain page.  Our list has 12 pages, when you navigate to page 2-11 the records does not change. It only changes when you go to page 12.

Strange thing is it is working properly in development system, it only happens in QA and production.  I tried to debug in QA , the  records changes in every page. I thought that a delay/sleep will help but it's still the same. The start index and max records are configured properly. Can you please advice if you have experienced the same? 

It's related to my previous post, initially it was working now it seems it only works in development system. I also tried to reimport to QA but still the same.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/74621/navigation-pagination-issue-reactive-module/

Apologies but I cannot share the OML. Will appreciate for any inputs, Thank you.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Michael,

Did you check and add the extra sort?
And are there any errors in the browser's console?

Hey,

did you tried on onpagination event to refresh aggregate table?
also check for aggregate which having start index and max record property so is it getting bonded well or not.

Hope this will work.

Thanks

Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

Yes, this are set properly already and we are handling the refresh aggregate in PaginationOnNavigate. 

It is actually working properly in Development system but not in QA and Production.

Regards,
Michael

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Michael,

What does your aggregate look like? Does it group by / Sum / Avg anything? does it have a sort?

Hi Eric,

we only have filters and sorting. We already tried removing them but still the same.

Regards,

Michael

mvp_badge
MVP

Filters and sorting are good. I've seen others come across a similar issue and they either didn't have sorting. Or were grouping by but had a sort on the un grouped attributes (so doing nothing).

Since it seems to be working on Dev but not on the others. Are there big differences in data? (to check if it is being sorted on an empty attribute, or an attribute that has the same value or all/ most records ). You could try to add another sort at the bottom of the sort list on another attribute (on id for example) just to make sure that it is not the sort that is messing you up

Hi Eric,

Actually we have fewer data in QA than Dev, the other strange thing is if we debug QA the pagination works properly. I thought a delay/sleep would help but the error is still there.

Regards,

Michael

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Michael,

Did you check and add the extra sort?
And are there any errors in the browser's console?

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the hint, it seems that the sort is causing the issue. Specifically the date field, it is strange even we separate the the sort as shown on the attached screenshot or we default the dynamic sort to "SubmittedOn DESC" the issue still occur.

For now, we removed the sort by date to make pagination work.

Regards,

Michael

Screenshot 2022-01-19 165116.png

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Michael,

You are welcome.
Did you try leaving the sort by date in there and adding another sort by id at the bottom?
Might also solve your issue while keeping the sort by date in there.

kind regards,
Eric

Hi Eric,

Could you guide in how to add another sort at the bottom ? Even I am stuck with the same issue and in my case I cant just delete the column. I need to have the columns 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.