Index was out of range - error

Index was out of range - error

made few changes based on new requirements and when i try to publish again, the following error occurs. pls help!
Error deploying eSpace 'eManProject' in devSvr1
Stack:
Id : InternalError_GenericException
Type : Error
Detail : Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index\r\nSystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.IISAdmin.ChangeVdirPath(DirectoryEntry rootEntry, String espaceName, String path, String rootPath)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#e.#gTb.#ZUb(String iisRootPath, String espaceName, String publicEspacePath, #hTb options)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#e.#gTb.DeployEspace(String espaceName, Int32 espaceVersionId, String testAreaName, Boolean partial, String uniqueId)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.Deplo...ing espaceName, String path, String rootPath)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#e.#gTb.#ZUb(String iisRootPath, String espaceName, String publicEspacePath, #hTb options)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#e.#gTb.DeployEspace(String espaceName, Int32 espaceVersionId, String testAreaName, Boolean partial, String uniqueId)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#RTb(String espaceName, Int32 espaceVersionId, String testAreaUser, Boolean partial, Boolean isMTeSpace, DateTime lastZipTimestamp, String uniqueId)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#OTb(String espaceName, Int32 espaceVersionId, String userName, String uniqueId)
Submitable : Yes

-Env-
eSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=5.1.1.19)
RequestUrl: (Method: )
AppDomain: DeployService.exe
Path: C:\...\PS\
Locale:
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 2176 ('DeployService', Started='6/29/2011 4:35:15 PM', Priv=31Mb, Virt=170Mb)
TID: 14
Thread Name:
.NET: 2.0.50727.3620

Hi Jay,

Does your problem continue?
My sugestion is to restart both IIS and OutSystems Deploy Service and try again.

If it continues its best if you contact the OutSystems Support.

Regards,
João Rosado
 StringLength.PNG
Hello,
I have a doubt i need to show multiple rows in a table for an xml file.
Please see my attachment where i would have mentioned about my doubt.
Im using for loop to get multiple rows in doing that when incrementing i.e when i=1 its showing 
index1 is out of range.And in the attachemnt where i highlighted an insert operation.
In that im assigning String_Split.List[i].Text.Value to Temp varaible this is where when i is incrementing to 1 its showing exception error.Anything i can do that for this.

Regards,
ChandrasekarRadhakrishnan
Hi,
I have attached my oml file.

Regards,
ChandrasekarRadhakrishnan
Hi ChandrasekarRadhakrishnan,

Although your post is quite off topic, here is my quick analysis of the problem:

After the stringsplit that splits the XML into separate lines the first line is assigned to the Variable StrL and the variable StrLength is assigned the length of the first line.

After that you are using the length of the firstline to iterate through the lines of the XML.

So when you assign the length of the list (-->String_Split.List.Length) to StrLength you should be OK

Maybe change the name of the variable StrLength to ListLength and remove the variable StrL since it is not used anywhere usefull anymore

Regards Harry

Hi,

i GOT THE SOLUTION.

Regards,
CR