Post Closed
Views
Comments
Welcome the new OutSystems Champions - February 2022

Dear community,

Happy new year! Yes, I know we’re somewhat into 2022, it’s already February, but I’m one of those people that will wish you a happy new year even if it’s March. So there you go, I hope you all have a wonderful, successful and above all healthy year! Now, onto what we’re here for.

I am so excited to share with you all the new OutSystems Champions that are thrilled and ready to do their best in growing their local communities, helping their peers, and sharing their knowledge: Alexa TerblancheAmit JainCarlos LessaCláudia CapitãoEdson MarquesHathimary AHector PizaJesse DionJosé GonçalvesKoki ItoPatricia GaileyPedro DominguesPedro SoaresRenato NascimentoRichard TilburySofia Carvalho, and Teresa Campos

Whew, those were a lot of new Champions. And with them, we have officially surpassed the 100 mark, having a total of 101 Champions going above and beyond for the OutSystems community! What a way to start the year, am I right?

The Champions program aims to identify, recognize, and reward community leaders that are passionate about OutSystems, and who are continuously motivated to nurturing and growing their ecosystem. It is still unbelievable that half a year has gone by since the program was launched, and all the incredible things that the Champions have accomplished since then!

In this group, we have a lot of User Group leaders that were bestowed with this recognition as they have been responsible for nurturing and growing their local ecosystems one community event at a time - Alexa in South Africa, Carlos and Richard in the UK, Hathimary in India, Hector and Teresa in Mexico, Jesse in France, Koki in Japan, Patricia in Australia, and Pedro Soares and Renato in Brazil; we have some training superstars joining the program, bringing all their technical knowledge to the community - Cláudia and Sofia, the extraordinary OutSystems instructors; and we are bringing in some great online community heavy hitters, such as Amit and José on the Forums helping out their peers, and Edson and Pedro Domingues on the Forge creating and maintaining reusable components for the broader ecosystem.

A phenomenal batch of community leaders that really deserve this recognition :) Want to know more about them? Don’t hesitate in reaching out to them and connecting!

Do you see yourself being part of this program? Applications are open to all community members and you can apply here.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to communityteam@outsystems.com or just message me directly.

Hey Champions Congratulations!!!, :)

Congratulations all... 

Congratulation!!!

Hi Andreia!!!

Thank you!!

Congratulations to all the Champions!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the new champions!!

Thanks! Proud to be here!

Congratulations all!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to the new champions!! :-)

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the new Champs!

@Pedro Domingues special congrats to you ;)

Champion

Thanks  Andreia,

Congratulations to all :)

Champion

Congratulations  to All. 

Congratulations To all

Congratulations, champions! There may be 100 of you, but each one is unique.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Champion

Congratulations to the new champions... Welcome to our great family, the Outsystems community!!!

Congrats, Everyone!!!

I am very happy for this achievement. Thanks to the whole community!

Congratulations to all the new champions.

Champion

Congratulations to new Champions! Welcome to the team 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks so much! I'm so happy to be part of this great team. Congratulations to all new Champions!

congratulations to all!!

Champion

Congrats to all of the new champions and for this new role within this amazing community!

Champion

Welcome Champions! Congratulations to all 

Thank you!! Congrats to all my fellow Champions :) 

Many congratulations to the new champions!👏👏

Champion

Thank you, I'm very proud to be here and congratulations to all the new champions!! 

Welcome Champions! Congratulations to all!

Congratulations to all Champions! And a special thanks to Patricia Gailey and her Team for looking after our growing community in Australia and APAC!

congratulations

Congrats to all the champions. 

Congratulations to all the new Champions! Welcome into the community!

Congratulations all!!

Congratulations to all everyone  new champions!! :-)

Congratulations to all the Champions!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the new champions!!!

Congratulations

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the champions!!!!!

Congratulations to all the champions!!

Champion

Congratulations !!

Congratulations and welcome to the family!

Congratulations to all the champions 🎉

Congratulations and welcome to the club, Champs!!

Hearty congratulations to all.. Cheers!!

. Parabéns a todos! .

Congratulations and welcome!

Congratulations!

Congratulations to new Champions! Welcome to the team 👍🏻

Congratulations

Congratulations!

Champion

Hi,

Congrats and Welcome :D

Congratulations to all :)

Congratz every one :D 

Congratulations to all the Champions !!! 🥳  🥳  🥳  

Congratulations everyone !

Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations  

Someday I'll be on that list too.

Congrats.

Congratulations champions !!!

Congratulations all!!

Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to all the new champions! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Congratulations guys :)

Congratulations to all the new Champions!

Congratulations to all achievers!