Issue with multiple radio button groups in combination with an Ajax refresh
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.14.5 (Build 57418)
Platform Version
11.14.0 (Build 33133)

Hi,

I am currently running into an issue with multiple radio button groups in combination with an ajax refresh.

On a screen i created a list that can show multiple radio groups (each group includes the same radio button options) which selected options are saved into the database. The radio group is inside a Web block and in this specific case, only the first radio group is editable.

Selecting the third option of the radio group should lead to a removal of the selected radio group. The OnChange action will delete the current RadioGroup record and triggers a refresh of the data and the list.

The following behavior occurs:

1. Initial situation. Three radio group records are saved into the database with Option1 as the selected value for all of them:

2. After a click on the Remove option of the first radio group, only RadioGroup 2 and 3 are left as a record in the database. Still both with Option1 as value so after the Ajax refresh, I would expect to see those two RadioGroups with both Option1 selected. The screen shows something else. The second RadioGroup will get the Remove option selected after the Ajax refresh:

Even though at this point the HTML element of the Option1 radio button of RadioGroup 2 contains the property checked=”checked” and the Remove radio button doesn’t:

3. Only after a complete reload of the page, the correct values are shown:

Do you know the reason for this behavior? Is there a solution to make it work with the Ajax refresh? Please check the OML file to reproduce.

RadioButtonGroupList.oml

Hi @Timon Boersma ,

I think I found a solution for your issue, you can have a look here:

https://personal-gxzlvs5j.outsystemscloud.com/RadioButtonGroupList/

I also share the OML that you can see how I solve the issue.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Nuno R

RadioButtonGroupList_NR.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.