OutSystems UI upgrade issues

Hi,

We have upgraded OutSystemsUI to 2.8.0. Post upgrade we are getting issues. When user come back to a screen using browser back button below error occurse for Tooltip. 

On button loader-

Best Regards,

Nitin

Hey Nitin,

In the latest versions of OutSystems UI some widgets have become deprecated, you can find more info in this post: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/75653/outsystems-ui-v2-8-0-is-here-and-brings-many-improvements/

Tooltips are one of them, so you need to migrate them to the new version of the widget :)

Regards,

Bogdan

Hi @Bogdan Boglea ,

We have updated tooltip to new version. Errors are occured, when user is coming to screen by pressing browser back button. 

I think errors are in OutSystemsUI.js. We are not facing same issue on other screens for tooltip.

One observation is, in this screen tooltip is nested inside Table->List widget-

Best Regards,

Nitin

Hi Nitin,

I think you have updated OutSystem UI only but reference has not been updated in your module.

Can you please check because as I tried to implement I am not getting any error.

Please check and let us know.

Thanks

Yogesh J

Hi @Yogesh Javir ,

Could you please try new tooltip? In above screenshot it seems you have used deprecated tooltip.

I have tried this POC and it's working fine. It seems issue is screen specific.

Best Regards,

Nitin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.