how to Add multiple records in reactive web application
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi ,

i would like to know how to add multiple products and save that into the database 

i have to add give data and at last all the data should save in the database

Thanks,

Akash G

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Akash,

Refer to this very similar post: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/67305/unable-to-add-multiple-records/

If it doesn't help, then if possible share your implementation (.oml file)  with us to help you better.

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith Sam,

not much helpful that one please create a button if i click on that button list item should come and on that i need to add name and that one should save in the database how to do that one..?

Thanks,

Akash G

Hi Akash,

take a look at my oml file i have attached below.

Multiplefile.oml

Hi Akash G,

When clicking in your 'Add' blue button you should point it to a screen action which just list appends or list inserts a new record into a local list variable. That list variable then should be used in a server action 'Save' where inside it you can iterate the list passed as an input parameter and proceed to a single save record into the database. This server action 'Save' should then be called in a screen action linked to your 'Save' button.

This kind of logic should solve your issue.

Tiago 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.