Downloadable Valentine’s Day Cards: Love Always Wins!

Hello OutSystems Community!

I don’t think we’ve met, I’m Mark - your friendly neighborhood Social Media Manager and we’ve been working on something special that we are debuting here for the Community to use on this special occasion. 

We’ve all been there…Valentine’s Day comes…and everyone is scrambling to find the right gift: should you buy flowers? Chocolates? Gift Cards? It can be overwhelming…but don’t worry, we at OutSystems have got you covered! You probably have someone special in your life that you want to share the love and appreciation with today: a colleague, a friend, a spouse, a partner, even your cat or dog! We’ve put together 14 Valentine’s Day cards that you can download and share with that special someone. 💗

Feel free to take a look at the links below and download whichever one speaks to you! We even created Light and Dark Mode versions! 😎

Oh and don’t forget to share your favorite(s) on your social channels and tag us @OutSystems so we can share the love too! We made different image sizes, including versions you can share on Instagram!

Light Mode

Dark Mode

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Mark

#LoveAlwaysWins

Great content Mark! I downloaded all of them. Thanks :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.