Not able to overwrite Server Request Timeout
Question
Application Type
Reactive

I am not able to set the Server Request Timeout while calling a Server action, it always takes the Module Default Timeout.

Can anyone suggest why I am not allowed to set Server Request Timeout in Server Action call, it is always taking Module Default Timeout.

Hi Biswajit,

I must say it's not very intuitive to change that, indeed... It works for me when I select the whole (Module Default Timeout) text with ctrl + A and then start typing the number.

Thanks for the trick. I was trying with backspace and I was not able to overwrite. After Ctrl+A, it started working.

Hello,

By default yes, it will always set it to module's default timeout, but you say you are unable to manually put another value in there? I tried and successfully changed it to 60 for example.

Regards,
Bogdan

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi ,

You can select Module Time Out and set as you want.

Hi Biswajit,

I must say it's not very intuitive to change that, indeed... It works for me when I select the whole (Module Default Timeout) text with ctrl + A and then start typing the number.

Thanks for the trick. I was trying with backspace and I was not able to overwrite. After Ctrl+A, it started working.
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.