[Webhooks Producer] Compatibility OutSystems UI
webhooks-producer
Web icon
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi Leonardo,

I was going to check this interesting component but the demo seem to be incompatible with the latest OutSystems UI.

The change in the Sample_Product is easy to fix by including the Sample_ProductImage entity.

But I cannot refresh the dependencies between WebhooksDemo and WebhooksDemo_BackOffice for some reason.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Frank

Aside from fixing the  OutSystemsSampleDataDB change: adding the Sample_ProductImage entity to two aggregates and updating the referenced attributes I managed to solve the compiling errors.

In WebhooksDemo change the datatype of attribute Id of the Static Entity Type OrderEvents to Text 36 i.s.o. WebhookEventType Identifier. 

That solves the compiling errors and makes the Applications to install fine.

Update:

The main problem seems to the WebhooksDemo module which does not compile with following message: 

Internal Error: Invalid compiler output.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Extra Info:
Exception Details:
[1] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.MetaModel.MetaModelUpdater.GetEntityIdentifier(IStaticEntity sEnt, AbstractReferenceableStaticRecord record, String& identifierValue, String& identifierStringValue)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.MetaModel.MetaModelUpdater.DumpStaticRecords(DBScriptsWriter updateStaticRecordsWriter, DBScriptsWriter deleteStaticRecordsWriter)

Aside from fixing the  OutSystemsSampleDataDB change: adding the Sample_ProductImage entity to two aggregates and updating the referenced attributes I managed to solve the compiling errors.

In WebhooksDemo change the datatype of attribute Id of the Static Entity Type OrderEvents to Text 36 i.s.o. WebhookEventType Identifier. 

That solves the compiling errors and makes the Applications to install fine.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.