TimeOut when trying to Delete record from Databse
Question

Hello, I am trying to delete a certain record from my database:

I get the following error:

"1 record couldn't be deleted.

"1562045000012946927 - Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

The statement has been terminated.

For more information, check the Service Center error logs."

I'd like to mention that some of the record can be deleted.

In Service studio I get the following Error:

What could possibly be the cause of my problem?

Thank you very much in advance, Roy.

Hi Roy,

looks like an error with hybrid version of Service Studio, you can use this button to contact OutSystems and report the bug:

Regards

Did you check the servicecenter to see which error message is thrown?

Could it be that this record is locked at the database level? Contact your DBA. He might find out this.

The DBA will need to know the physical database name. You can use the tool SQL map from the forge to get the physical name.

I manged to delete the record after deleting another record from a different data base which has a one to one connection with him. Although it is not really a one to one connection because there is not a foreign key that connects them, its only conceptually like this. I had a feeling that a delete rule was locking me but its strange because they have no true connection or keys related to each other.

Thank for the help.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.