How to keep track of things
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hello-

My name is Andy and I have been using Outsystems for some time.  I am a one man shop and do all the design, coding and debugging for an app my company uses.  I have finally moved the app from testing to production for most users and it has been surprisingly stable since distribution.  I have a few beta testers that are using the app in the testing environment and I do all development in the dev environment.

My big issue is keeping track of the little changes I make to the code in the dev environment.

If you could, please give me any tips or suggestions to help keep things under control and help keep my sanity.

Thank You

Solution

Hi Andrew

Compare functionality allow you to choose a previous version of the module and compare to the version opened (can be another older version or the most recent one).

It will show you a dialog with the differences between versions.

Regards

Hi,

You can tag your versions in Lifetime and write your publish notes:

You can check more details about this here:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Deploy_Applications/Tag_a_Version

This is a good way to keep track of your developments.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.