FileUpload Component Cannot work in Form Widget Traditional Web

Hi All,

I have a problem when using the FileUpload component in the Form Widget on the Traditional Web, I can't open the browse to upload, it seems to be disabled.

Thank you for helping answer

FileUpload Component.png

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your attention, I found that there was indeed an effect from the Form CSS class that caused the component to disable.

cheers,

The screenshot shows you are still within Service Studio building your page.

The upload functionality should be working when you open the page in the browser.

If this is not exactly what you mean, please do provide some more information. What are you trying to accomplish?

Hi Jeroen,

In this case when publish, iam cannot click browse component FileUpload, is there any css effect?

Thanks

Hi Saeful,

As far as I can tell there is no CSS effect when you click the upload component.

I've tested with just an upload widget in a form, and your case, an upload component within columns, within a form. Both work in Chrome as seen in the attachment.

However, I did manage to recreate your issue.

Could you check your Enabled property of the form widget?
This should be set to True to have the upload widgets function properly.
If set to False, I could click the upload widgets and nothing happens.

UploadWithinForm.mp4

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your attention, I found that there was indeed an effect from the Form CSS class that caused the component to disable.

cheers,

HI Saeful

are you using chrome or which browser?

Hi Noun,

yup iam using chrome

Thanks

Hi saeful rohman,

Can you please Try to inspect the css in the chrome and see if there is any extra css being applied. 

Thanks.
Pankaj

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.