[XML Records] How to configure the output structure?
Question
xml-records
Service icon
Forge component by Afonso Carvalho

Hi!

I already have my Record List with all the values I need and I want to build an XML output with this structure. 

How should I do?

What I want:

What I have:

As you can see the tags are getting separated.

The structure I have is Scheduler for a list of SchedulerEventList

Tks!

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

The name for your attribute within the structure should be "Attr_Name". This way, it will be processed as an atribute and not as a full tag - the thread has an example module. 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Hi Danio, you issue is not clear , you already have the right forge component? you need to populate you data in the (make the sturcture you need as per your requirment )and convert, what is you issue exactly?

Yes, I already have the component. I already have the structure. What I would like to know is how to configure for my XML to come out as expected in the image. If you take a closer look at the image, you can see that the tags are separated in some cases.

The XML example at the first level if I compare I have

<Schedule name="DT20"></Schedule>

and in the other scenario that is wrong I have

<Schedule> <Name ="DT20"></Schedule>

Can anyone help me?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Danilo,

I believe you want to add "Name" as an attribute of your "Schedule" tag. Can you check the solution in this thread to see if it fits your requirements?

I don't know what I could be doing wrong.

My structure:

Result:

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

The name for your attribute within the structure should be "Attr_Name". This way, it will be processed as an atribute and not as a full tag - the thread has an example module. 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.