[Data Migration Manager (DMM) + Performance Advisor (IPA)] Is Data Migration Manager (DMM) is a paid service?
data-migration-manager-dmm-performance-advisor-ipa
Web icon
Forge component by Infosistema Solutions
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi Community,

Is Data migration manager paid service or free?

I want to migrate the data from on premise to cloud in my project also i want to perform this action in my dev environment, so should i use this component or is there any other component to migrate the data?

Thanks in advance 

Balaji

mvp_badge
MVP

It has an annual subscription. More info on https://www.infosistema.com/data-migration-manager/pricing/

Hi Balaji,

Feel free to connect directly (bruno.costa@infosistema.com) if you'd like a demo of DMM, a trial license to test/validate it or clarification on the subscription process. 

We also have a distribution partnership program that I think could be interesting for you / your company.

DMM has some free features (data import from legacy, data anonymization), when you install from the Forge you get 5 free executions (with some limitations), and for that data migration (onprem->Cloud PaaS) you will need a valid subscription license.

Hope to hear from you soon!

BVC

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.