A question in the forum, how many solutions do they have?
Question
Hello everyone,

I have some doubts.

A question in the forum, how many solutions do they have?
https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/3192/forum-post-must-have-multiple-mark-as-solution-option/

Who marks the solution?

Will all questions always have a solution?

What about meaningless questions, do they get deleted after a while?

Greetings
Thanks.

Hi @Cristian Angel Puma Villalva,

The question author evaluates the answers, and he himself marks all that he considers correct, in which case he can have more than one correct answer. Before it was possible to mark only one answer, but now it is possible to indicate more than one.

I believe that no question is excluded from the forum, even if it is absurd.

Thanks and Regards,

Marcelo Silveira

mvp_badge
MVP

Indeed the original poster can mark one or more replies as solution. 

Forum moderators, OutSystems MVPs like me, can mark and unmark replies as solution as we see fit. 

Replies can only be marked as solutions if the original post is posted as question. If the original post is posted as a discussion, the option to mark a reply as solution does not exist.

Thanks for explain and passing on additional information

;)

Thank you Marcelo and Daniel,

I still only have this doubt.

What about meaningless questions, do they get deleted after a while?

From the forum I see that there are many unresolved questions from old dates.

mvp_badge
MVP

They are not deleted. Only double post or spam is deleted. People can delete their own question or reply to for a short period after it is posted.

If you feel the need to delete one of your question or replies, you can ask for it by sending a private message to one of the MVPs who are hanging around on the forum.

Hi Cristian,

As I know that this Forums is moderated by OutSystems MVPs. 

You can see their name hang-around in the Monthly Top 10. 

Regards,

Khuong

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.