How to switch between the tenants correctly

Hi everyone,

I am currently developing a multi-tenant reactive web App, where I need to switch between the tenants to add some information to several entities.
So I tried to use the TenantSwitch Action to switch the tenant but I’m getting always a timeout connection, although I had increased the “Short operations timeout”.

Here Is the action-flow to TenantSwitch process, so first I log the current user out, then trying to switch the Tenant and log the user form the new tenant in. In the error log I got the error “Invalid username or password ”, but I sure that the username and password are correct . Also the debugger shows the correct TenantId as I want, but it get stocked by the action “TenantSwitch”.  I’m not sure if I am missing something.

Version 11.14.7 (Build 58100)

Thank you in advance

Dear Brlal,

Greetings of the day

Checking with you the possibility, if this solution was something you were looking for ?

If yes, I would suggest to mark it as resolved so other community members can get this resolution note once needed.

If its still not resolved, kindly let us know if you need any further help from community.

Regards,

Palak Patel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.