Label Showing Up Over Scrolling Container
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi,

I am having an issue that I was hoping to get some help with. I am trying to make the top of the text of my webpage fixed, so it is still visible even when scrolling further down the page. I have accomplished this, but with one weird hiccup. One of the things on my webpage is a form, and I have labels in that form (categories are labeled and user inputs are then displayed to the right). For some reason, when I try and scroll past this part of the page, the labels stay visible once the top of my webpage scrolls over them (they show up where the fixed container is, even though the background should cover them up). I can't figure out for the life of me what is causing it. I have other labels on the page that it doesn't happen to, and I can't find any difference in their properties. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello Jake Rogers,

I am not sure about this solution, but I think it might be about the z-index property.

The z-index property specifies the stack order of an element.

An element with greater stack order is always in front of an element with a lower stack order.

If you can share your OML file, I can try the solution and revert back.

Regards,

Riyaz.

Hi Muhammed, 

That was totally it! I increased the z index to 20 on the container, and that totally fixed it. thanks!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.