Compilation Error CS1009 Unrecognized escape sequence

Compilation Error CS1009 Unrecognized escape sequence

I just upgraded a project from Platform 4.2 to 5.0. However a single OML gives me this error:

Internal Error

Compilation Error.

CtrlGestReport.aspx.cs(515,21): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
CtrlGestReport.aspx.cs(515,38): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
CtrlGestReport.aspx.cs(517,57): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
CtrlGestReport.aspx.cs(517,74): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
StatisticsView.aspx.cs(773,21): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
StatisticsView.aspx.cs(773,38): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
StatisticsView.aspx.cs(775,57): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
StatisticsView.aspx.cs(775,74): error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence

State: Second stage compilation

CtrlGestReport and StaticsView are screen flows. I tried to delete all the items on the screen and put all actions empty (start and end only) but this stills give me this error. It only disappears if I delete the screen flows.

Hi Nuno,

This sounds like it may be a Platform bug due to a defective upgrade. Can you please submit the OML (pre-upgrade) to OS support via Submit Feedback from SS 4.2?

Thanks,

Miguel
Done. Waiting for somebody's feedback now.
Hi Nuno

When you've submitted the error stack and the OML, did you input your email? Or even a description of the problem?

Thanks

Cheers

Miguel Simões João
Sure, I referenced the problem to this post and also mentioned the name of Miguel Melo which told me to submit that OML.
Hi Nuno

I finally found it.

The problem is that you've placed backslashes on an External Redirect node, instead of slashes. Basically, on the Exception\UnregisteredURL external site node, the URL must be /IPAUserManagement/Unregistered.aspx instead of \IPAUserManagement\Unregistered.aspx.

After changing that, the compilation error will go away.

Meanwhile, we've reported this to our R&D to be fixed in a future version of the Agile Platform.

Cheers

Miguel Simões João