Add checks for screen

Hello,

I have to add some checks to all my screens,Such as IPcheck.

I would like to know if there's a way to only have the IP to be checked once. 

In addition to this, for now, I am already using the ClientIPVerifier but it is checking for IP on each screen.

Thank You 

Hi, I hope you're doing well na zhao,

Can you share the oml or image so we can have a good idea about it?

Thanks

Ankit

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I want to add some checks on every request. 

Is there  any way to validate only once instead of  validate on every action? 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Can you share for what type of application you want to validate the ip address on every request? Traditional web, reactive web or mobile?

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you for your help.

I want to validate   on reactive  web application's  every request  and  mobile application's every request.

mvp_badge
MVP

I guess the best place is to put it in the OnInitialize event of the LayoutTopMenu or LayoutSideMenu webblocks on which all screens are using by default. That way you program the logic once and it is executed for all screens.

Thank you for your help.

Webblock is loaded  after OnInitialize event . Check result  is  screen present(About 1 second) ,then do  check ,then error present . 

I want the check result has to be do  check ,then error present .

mvp_badge
MVP

I ment the OnInitialize event on the layout webblock, not the one on the screen.

I have tried the OnInitialize event on the layout webblock.

The check result also screen present(About 1 second) ,then error screen present .  

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.