Outsystems Map markers to not be clickable, besides the markers that I feed into it?
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hello, I'm using the Outsystems Map component and I feed some local markers into it automatically so only the ones I want to show, actually pop up. But if I click a random point in the map and there's something there it pops up.

Video below to showcase what I'm trying to explain.

RPReplay_Final1647445108.mp4

Dear Paulo,
Greetings of the day

I checked the video and can see that while clicking its opening a popup with details.

I would suggest to post this issue in component support page it self instead of publishing in a general forum.

This will be added inside component Support questions and component development/support team can be notified about the question. 

In future also it will help others to identify similar issues from the component page it self. 

As the component is Supported, Developed & Maintained By OutSystems, I am sure you will get answer to your issue quickly. 

Hope you understand my concern.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi Paulo,

You can use the Map's "DEPRECATED_AdvancedFormat" property for this. It's marked as deprecated, but it does work and I didn't find any alternatives to it. Use this value for the property:

{
     clickableIcons: false
}

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.