This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.14.8 (Build 58515)

Hi, 

I have screen where I need to open a new window which triggers 3rd party API. I am getting this "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue" issue in recently. Previously it was working fine now it started giving this error. I have tried resetting the cache and extension settings in my chrome still its not working. 

The same screen is working in Development Environment and its not working in another environment.

Thanks.

Hi thanks for your reply, It was happening because of the "content security policy" in the service center in that particular environment. Now it got resolved.

Do you get any errormessages in your service center?

Does the third party api need some sort of licensekey or apikey and did you check this?

If you can provide us with some more information on:

- How was this third party api implemented

- what technology is used to implement this api? (is this really an api or perhaps iframe)

- Can you debug and show the code where things start going wrong?

Hi thanks for your reply, It was happening because of the "content security policy" in the service center in that particular environment. Now it got resolved.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.