Server getting Timeout and throwing to login page after review Button clicked

Hi Everyone,
I have changed the Server request Timeout to 50 seconds yet when the review button is clicked, it throws me to login page. Could anyone please help . Attaching.oml file for reference

Revmaxclaimsummarypage (2).oml

Hello saif , 

one quick thing i want to tell you. you added the server timeout of end user but if the server timeout happened from other module than what ?

As i check your data action of review page you are using some action from this module so you will need to increase server time out that module also what ever you are using make sure its come before the default timeout or else you need to increase that particular timeout also

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi Akshay,

Thank you for your Swift reply . Changed the server time out for rest expose demo to 50 seconds aswell but its still throwing me out . Attacching .oml file for refereence of restexposedemo aswell.

RestExposeDemo (1).oml

Hi Akshay,
Still facing the same issues. Over time, i have realized that every time i publish and click on the review button it definitely throws me to login page for the first time try.

hello Saif,

At the first time data will loaded fully which cause bigger time than second and so on try to increase the servertimeout of application slightly greater

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Saif,
Greetings of the day

In addition to Akshay's comment, can you please provide error details from service center error logs which is logged ?
It will help to check issue.

Also check in Common -> Exception Handling, you are navigating to login page for such timeout issues ?

Regards,

Hi Palak,
Its Default created. Tried to change server timeout timing with different combinations.

200 seconds 400 seconds for rest expose module 

and 10 seconds in revmax main module.
Its throwing error sometimes, while  at times it works well.

Will get the error page screenshot from error pages and post it. 

Attaching .oml file for reference

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.