Audit notification
Application Type
Reactive

Hi All,

I have list of audit notifications. But I want to auto delete notifications after five days. There should not be notifications after five days from existence date. How can I achieve it ? If I get any demo oml that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Ajit,

Demo is okay but you will get this through wording also let try this :)
but you directly write the delete action in Core side for notification and wake up that on the timer to delete that record
for 5 days you need to set that In one variable (Last update date ) and timer will run for every day /night as once

1) first it will check the in if condition the difference between lastupdate date and current is 5
If false go and end the timer
If True go to delete the record and again update that LastupdateDate=currdate() so you will override last update day to today and this process goesOn

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

If possible then could you please send the demo oml.

Thanks,

Ajit Kurane.

Hello ajit

here I am pasting the Demo OML for you
if you dont want to store the date in site property then you can create one entity to save updated date
(1 record every timer run it will update that only )

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Timer.oml

Without site property demo is here

Timer.oml

Timer.oml

Hello Ajit,

Demo is okay but you will get this through wording also let try this :)
but you directly write the delete action in Core side for notification and wake up that on the timer to delete that record
for 5 days you need to set that In one variable (Last update date ) and timer will run for every day /night as once

1) first it will check the in if condition the difference between lastupdate date and current is 5
If false go and end the timer
If True go to delete the record and again update that LastupdateDate=currdate() so you will override last update day to today and this process goesOn

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

If possible then could you please send the demo oml.

Thanks,

Ajit Kurane.

Hello ajit

here I am pasting the Demo OML for you
if you dont want to store the date in site property then you can create one entity to save updated date
(1 record every timer run it will update that only )

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Timer.oml

Timer.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.