Row Show as Column
Question

Good afternoon everyone, I am new to the OutSystems platform and therefore I am stuck in a process where I had to show the records consulted in a Reactivate DataGrid; the query I perform returns this structure

According to my requirements: the date column should not be displayed at the bottom of its values, but on the right as a column each date value, as shown in the image below:

How can I achieve to do that; Beforehand thank you very much.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello there Ronaldo,

Hope you're doing well.

First of all, welcome to OutSystems!

Please consider that the main language used in the forums is English. Therefore, I suggest that you write your communications in English, so more people can help you.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

OK very kind @Rui Barradas 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Ronaldo.

You have to handle the data accordingly. Check the documentation.

If you want to learn more about DataGrid, there is an event in a couple of days.

https://usergroups.outsystems.com/events/details/outsystems-inc-bangalore-presents-working-with-data-grid-in-outsystems/

Thank you very much for the help @Nuno Reis 

Hi Ronaldo,

I think you´ d have to look at having the grid auto generate columns, and fetch your data with an sql widget making use of  the pivot operator and the for json auto clause.

Both are sql constructs, not outsystems.  Pivot is harder to learn, but can be googled.

Dorine

Thank you very much for the help @Dorine Boudry 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.