How to use Post method in form submission

Can anyone please tell me, How can we use Post method instead of get method to submit forms in outsystems.

Whenever we're  trying to submit any form we can see the information in taskbar which we don't want for the security purpose.

so Please let me know the full process or steps for how can we submit a form using post method 

Hi Darshan,

In Outsystem Reactive App if we used form widget in any screen then by default it uses POST method to submit data. Could you please provide us more details?

Please see the below screen for the same -

Thank you for the quick reply. like you have shown in your screenshot your input box values are going in address bar and anyone can see them. that I do not want. Like this Screenshot Below I do not want to have form details in address bar. AdminPanel_FD/SendMail?Email=darshansaini683%40gmail.com

how can I get rid of this and can still use value

Hi Darshan,

I have used form widget in my sample page and values are not going through address bar or URL. Please see the below screens -

To Solve your issue - You need to use form widget in your SendMail screen. Add form widget and put email and button inside form.

As your screenshot proves, its even possible to see those values with form widget, though it is not as obvious as the example where its in the url.

If you really want to make it impossible, i think the only way is to encrypt the parameters.

As your screenshot proves, its even possible to see those values with form widget, though it is not as obvious as the example where its in the url.

If you really want to make it impossible, i think the only way is to encrypt the parameters.

Hi Darshan,

In Outsystem Reactive App if we used form widget in any screen then by default it uses POST method to submit data. Could you please provide us more details?

Please see the below screen for the same -

Thank you for the quick reply. like you have shown in your screenshot your input box values are going in address bar and anyone can see them. that I do not want. Like this Screenshot Below I do not want to have form details in address bar. AdminPanel_FD/SendMail?Email=darshansaini683%40gmail.com

how can I get rid of this and can still use value

Hi Darshan,

I have used form widget in my sample page and values are not going through address bar or URL. Please see the below screens -

To Solve your issue - You need to use form widget in your SendMail screen. Add form widget and put email and button inside form.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.