Deployment error

Hi Everyone,

Facing this error .while deploying. I thought ii have moved all the dependencies.

Can anyone please confirm what i can do to remove this one 

Solution

Check if you still have dependencies or if in the last few days you add dependencies without knowing.

Solution

First double check that dependencies removed completely or not.

If dependency removed properly and still you are facing issue. Then refresh the environment Like Below screenshot, click on "Synchronize Now" and let it be refresh first. Also I will suggest create new deployment plan instead of using current one. Create on fresh deployment plan after refersh.

Solution

Check if you still have dependencies or if in the last few days you add dependencies without knowing.

Solution

First double check that dependencies removed completely or not.

If dependency removed properly and still you are facing issue. Then refresh the environment Like Below screenshot, click on "Synchronize Now" and let it be refresh first. Also I will suggest create new deployment plan instead of using current one. Create on fresh deployment plan after refersh.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.