Open a new aba when i click on a button
Service Studio Version
11.14.12 (Build 59645)

I have this an action assign to a button. This SimularCandidatura action gives me an URL that i Used on the RedirectURL.

What i want is open a new aba with the URL output of the SimularCandidatura action. I already search for a solution but the options that i found doesn't worked. Including add the propert targer and add the value "_blank".  

Solution

Hi Pedro ,

If I understood Correctly that you want to open the page/link in a new tab , you can do so using javaScript.

Take a local variable URL and assign the link to which you want to navigate.

Then add a javascript , "window.open(URL,'New Window','height:450, width:650','resizable:yes','scrollbars:yes');"

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you Suprio, i used your solution but only with  "window.open(URL,'New Window');" i dont like the properties of that aba opened without some buttons and the bookmarks. Thank you

Doing on a button will not work, the best thing to do is to instead of a button using a link and put on the style class of the link the btn class that will show as a link. Then the target blank will work(at least I  hope so :D) or you can use Suprio's answers

Let me know if it works!

Regards,

Márcio

Unfortunately doesn't worked as we want it, i will try the Suprio's one

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.